Today, the web is not only limited to desktop. Based on Statista, there won’t be less than 2.9 billion smartphone users by the end of 2019. With the “escalating” number of smartphone users daily, a lot more people are browsing internet solely via smartphones. Yes, a lot more than 60% of searches online now come from a mobile phone.
Could you remember the last time you visited any site on Responsive Website Design and shut that website for the reason that it was not looking great on the screen of the smartphone? It had been likely not really a pleasant experience. What if that was your website? You would be feeling nauseous about this.
Responsive website design isn’t a fashion anymore, rather it’s a must. Today, should your website isn’t efficient enough to provide screen of multiple devices, it’s planning to incur you lose in ways you may haven’t imagined. Hence, it is very essential so that you can possess a “responsive website design” for your blazing idea.
In the event it all started – It was the year of 2010, whenever a web design service named, Ethan Marcotte first coined the word, “responsive web site design.” During those times, web developers used to build different sites to allow for all the tribes of devices on the market on the market. With all the increasing variety of “tribes” of devices, in this way didn’t seem much efficient to create websites. That is certainly when the trend of responsive web site design came to life. “Responsive web site design offers us a way forward, finally allowing us to design for that ebb and flow of things.” -Ethan Marcotte
In the end What’s the Definition of Responsive Website Design? According to Ethan, a responsive design is made up of three distinct parts:
1. An adaptable grid.
2. Flexible images. Or maybe more specifically, media that works well in a flexible context (whether fluid themselves, or possibly controlled via overflow).
3. Media queries. The final layer of the responsive design, media queries optimize the design for many different viewing contexts, and spot-fix bugs that occur at different resolution ranges. “A responsive design simply means an internet site that feels great on any device of your choosing.”
Here’s Why You Need To Consider the Thought of Using a Responsive Website: Since it looks amazing! The first compelling reason you should consider the idea of having a responsive website is because responsiveness could make your site look simply amazing! Possessing a responsive website, will also help to engage your users, thereby leaving them with a good impression concerning your brand as a whole.
1. Deliver Excellent UX: Having a responsive website, you can provide the most luxurious user experience to your customers. No one likes to sit before an “ever loading” broken or perhaps a shrunken website. With WordPress Website Development Services, it is possible to provide you with the most amazing UX that will make your users love your brand. Today, the majority of the web design companies offer responsive web design to improve serve their clientele.
2. Reach the Farthest End in the Corner: Using a responsive web site design, it is possible to reach people who don’t have the luxury to surf internet via a computer. Responsive web site design will help you address each of the users on the market looking for you. This will help to to increase traffic on the website. Not just that, it will help one to boost qpiasr ranking in Google.
3. Reduce Maintenance Cost: Initially, if you were to employ a web site design company they might create two separate versions for just about any website – one for mobile and the other for desktop devices. What this did was it increased the entire effort and maintenance cost to keep the versions updated. However, for those who have a responsive web design, it will be possible to manage your internet site much efficiently and easily, with least resources.
Final words, now you know how crucial it is actually to get a responsive web design for the website. If you wish your small business to develop in leaps and bounds, you need to consider the very thought of possessing a responsive website. If you want assist in making your site responsive, there are numerous companies available who offer Website design and development to assist you help make your website look exceptional.
Businesses that offer responsive web site design services will also help you in constructing a separate mobile app for the website which will help you increase your business approximately no limits.